A heartfelt thank you to Linda from Delight (Link here) for giving "Simply Inspired" the honor of the The Versatile Blogger Award - which I happily accept!
The rules that go along with accepting The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to your recently discovered new bloggers.
Here goes... # 2...
7 Things About Me
1) My nickname (thanks to my sister):
Southern California gal with a blue jean heart”
2) I love my family… oh-so-much!
3) I find both the Pacific Ocean and
4) Photography is making my heart sing…
I hope to get better and better!
(This has been refreshingly sparked by my blogging
& by inspiration from my talented “blog-friends”!)
5) Creating Collages makes me so cheerful!
6) I love to Write… love it… love it…love it…
and have for a very long time.
7) I do know the “Heart of Life Is Good”
(and I am so very grateful for my beautiful ever-widening
“circle of friends who defend the silver lining”)
thanks for the song, sarah
I am passing on this delightful award to:
- Far Away In the Sunshine link here (Anyes is a writer doing a beautiful job of blooming right now… )
- Cowparsley link here (I have absolutely no idea how I recently stumbled upon Cowparsley... but her collages are brilliant!)
In this treasured place of blogging, I feel like I am coming home to a community that perfectly understands the joy of what it feels like to open up your blog page and dashboard, and therein discover a whole magical world of heart-felt exchanges! Such a blessing!